Municipal Planning Related Policies, Standards, Guidelines and Bylaws & Provincial/Federal Regulations and Legislation
The following documents have been adopted by Council to govern development within the Municipal District of Willow Creek No. 26:
All publications are available for viewing at the municipal office and hard copies available for a prescribed fee. Contact the municipal office for all inquiries.
- Bylaw 1258- Pine Coulee Project
- Bylaw 1396- Little Bow Project
- Bylaw 1466- Clear Lake Project
- Bylaw 1613 - MDWC and Nanton IDP
- Bylaw 1717- MDWC and Vulcan IDP.
- Bylaw 1728 - MDWC and Foothills IDP
- Bylaw 1731- MDWC and Cardston IDP
- MDWC Land Use Bylaw 1826 April 2019 (Consolidated to Bylaw No. 1908) (No Maps)
- MDWC Land Use Bylaw 1826 April 2019 (LUB Maps amended to Bylaw 1913
- Bylaw 1831 - MDWC & Lethbridge County IDP
- Bylaw 1732 - MDWC and Ranchland IDP.
- Bylaw 1842 - MDWC and Pincher Creek IDP
- Bylaw 1765 - Municipal Development Plan
- Bylaw 1892- MDWC and Town of Stavely 2021 IMDP
- Bylaw 1900- MDWC and Claresholm IDP
- Bylaw 1922 - Fort Macleod IDP
- Granum Land Use Bylaw 2018-05 March 2018 (No Map)