Are you looking for your next Career Challenge?
Heavy Equipment Technician
One of our valued team members is retiring and we are hiring! This is a full-time Heavy Equipment Technician position. If you meet the following requirements, we want to hear from you!
- Be a courageous safety leader, adhere to and sponsor safety and environmental rules and procedures.
- Perform duties that range from routine preventative maintenance to repairing major breakdowns, including troubleshooting and diagnostics.
- Disassemble and reassemble components such as engines, transmissions, cooling systems, fuel and exhaust systems, tires, brakes, clutches, differentials, hydraulics, electrical systems and lubrication systems.
- Providing innovative solutions and best practices.
- Diagnose, maintain and repair mobile off road equipment including graders, bulldozers, excavators, loaders, and other off-road equipment.
- Working with brands including CAT, Kenworth, John Deere, Kubota, Hitachi upon others.
- Performing Commercial Vehicle Inspections.
- Maintain a clean work environment.
- Automotive repair experience will be considered an asset.
- The ideal candidate will have a minimum of three years of experience as a Heavy-duty Mechanic or Heavy-duty Technician.
- Valid Interprovincial Red Seal Journeyperson’s Heavy-duty Mechanic or Heavy-duty Technician Certificate.
- Strong organizational skills and communication skills.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team.
- Valid Class 5 driver’s license.
- Exciting Opportunity to work in a team-based, supportive environment.
- Fulfilling and Challenging position.
- Ongoing opportunities for personal and professional development.
- Positive working environment.
- Competitive compensation.
Only e-mail resumes will be accepted. All resumes must include three professional references. Please forward your resume in care of:
Stafford Bezak – Shop Foreman
This competition will close on November 19, 2021. We thank all applicants for their interest, however; only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
www.mdwillowcreek.com - Check out our community and our lifestyle.